Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happenings...

Here are a few of our recent escapades...

Jonathan *finally* gets to pour the batter for the pancakes. He has been my right-hand pancake flipper for a while--at long last he gets to pour the pancakes. (I doubt we will have any of the more sedate single-round pancakes for a l.o.n.g. time--we get to have Cubbie, Mickey Mouse, and Sparky! And no pancakes ever tasted better!)



When Joe and I got married we were given a gift certificate to Costco and we purchased a sewing machine with it. We later picked up a second machine at our neighbors garage sale. I love the lovely stitches my new machine does and the dependability of the all-metal machine from our neighbor. Well, I've been doing a lot of sewing lately and we decided to plug both machines in so I could work with Jonathan and Abigail. I began by drawing straight lines down construction paper and graduated the difficulty to curved lines that Jonathan and Abigail would sew on top of. What a great way to gain control. Here is a very careful Abbie.



Thomas likes to wake up with a book. Here is my dear husband and two sons enjoying an early morning read.


Elizabeth likes to talk on anything that has the slightest potential of being a telephone. At violin she likes to "talk" on Miss Shirley's little electronic games, or her remote. In this picture she is at our house--talking on the calculator. :)

No comments:

Map