Friday, August 10, 2007

Home and Work

We have had a delightful time finishing up our landscaping in the front yard. There is a bed of orange, yellow, and red flowers in the front bed and the two side beds are lined with sweet alysum and red impatiens; with ferns, agapantheas, and Texas tiff as the back layer. It is very lovely. We are enjoying our front yard as we have never enjoyed it before. How thankful we are that God allows and commands us to take dominion. We are striving to be wise stewards in our home, yard, and work.

Joe is back at school now and I am so thrilled for the students that will have him as his teacher. He will be working 50/50 with English learners (EL) and special needs students in grades 4-8. He will be teaching small group lessons to 3-6 students, helping to bring them up to their grade level. We are thrilled that Joe has been given this position and look forward to watching the year unfold.

I am finding myself very busy with my little brood. I am so thankful for the sweet tokens of encouragement my dear friends and family pour my way. This is certainly an intense time in my life. I am thankful for any advice or encouragement that comes my way! :)

No comments:

Map