Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday

In October of 2005 my maternal grandparents, my mom, and a few of my siblings went to Arkansas to witness the wedding of my cousin Jacob. Everyone fell in love with Brannan, Jacob's bride. Only two short months after their wedding they were here for my Grandpa's funeral. Just the day before Grandpa died he was telling Joe and I about their wedding. He was delighted with who Jacob and Brannan were together. They were both very young when they were married, Jacob had not quite turned 22 and Brannan had just turned 18. But it was evident that they were ready to be "givers" rather than "takers." Everyone rejoiced in God's preparing them for the other...
Fast forward to today. We got to visit with Jaocob and Brannan and their adorable 8 month-old son today. What a delight to watch them journey through life together!


The Jacob Sirrat Family



Jacob playing baseball with the pros!


Grandma Barnes, Abbie, Me, Elizabeth, Dad and Bonnie sitting in my mom and dads new trailer.


Nate and Elizabeth getting to know each other! :)


This last picture is of my brother Ryan and I couldn't resist putting it in. ;)

No comments:

Map